Blu ray Isos with menus
Hi guys,

I recently started going to Isos in blu ray format. I'm running Gotham 13.1 on an android operating system m8 box. I tried the iso in windows 7 and it does the same thing with xbmc. However, when I click on the blu ray menus button it starts the menu, the menu options briefly and then disappear. It then begins to play the video associated with the menu but the options never come back. Is the blu ray menu still a work in progress on kodi? I have begun to use total media theater as an external player that seems to play the menu without a hitch.
Yes, it's still very much a work-in-progress feature.
Ok thanks. What if have my main pc that is running kodi setup to an external player like total media theater to play Isos and I want to access the library on other devices. Devices like android, iPads, etc. does the external player have to be configured on all the devices? Because take my android phone for example, that is not possible, at least I don't think. Or is there a way I could run a main kodi server that uses tmt and basically broadcasts to the rest of the devices?
external players are local for each device. So each devices needs it's own external player - there is no streaming or alike. All you could try is to use this game streaming stuff that's popping up these days to mirror your "server" device f.e. on your android phone. Limelite would be one of these things, but it requires a nVidia card on your server, because the realtime encoding is done by the GPU (using the same technology used to stream games to nVidia SHIELD devices)
Discussion and test builds with native BD-J menu support here http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=170329

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Blu ray Isos with menus0