change view mode if audio is on?
Is it possible to get video library's view mode changed automatically when audio starts?

I have modified myvideonav.xml to have these two lines:

<onload condition="Player.HasAudio">Container.SetViewMode(50)</onload>
<onload condition="!Player.HasAudio">Container.SetViewMode(53)</onload>

Now view mode is changed to right view mode ruled by the state of audio but only when I enter in video library. View mode is not changed at all if I'm already in video library. Is it just so simple that I need to replace onload with another parameter or do I need more complex solution?

The point of this is that I want to change view mode to fanart mode when the theme of the movie is played and back to panel mode when theme's not playing. I have tvtunes plugin playing the themes. Panel mode is excellent when browsing movie titles but sadly it hides beautiful fanart behind dvd covers. So when focus is on a movie, I want fanart to be as much exposed as possible.

Another method could be that instead of using audio to trigger changing of view mode I used lacking of user input by operator. If nothing was changed after 5 seconds, view mode would be changed to fanart. And back to panel mode when operator does something.
Transparency is my skin if that information is important.
Current setup
HTPC: G4560 Kaby Lake, ASRock H110M-ITX, 8 GB, Win10
Server: G2120 Ivy Bridge, ASRock B75 Pro3-M, 8 GB, 22 TB HDD, Ubuntu 16.04.5 LTS
Audio&Visual: Marantz NR-1602, Dali Opticon 6 5.1, SVS PB12-NSD, Sony KD-65A1

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
change view mode if audio is on?0