mx2 problem
Hi I have an mx2 linux box and when trying to add repos through fusion it wont let me I keep getting 'does not contain correct structure' is there any ideas you could throw my way in how to solve this many thanks.
You are 200% wrong in this forum. Fusion is nothing we support at all - see here: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=XBM..._Installer
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
Ok thanks as im new to this im glad ive been pointed in right direction regarding using fusion again tho can you let me know some suggestions on how to fix my problem
Reset to factory settings, reinstall official xbmc from offical sources. See Android (wiki)
Thankyou ill give it a go
If this box came pre-installed with these things you should really get support from the people who sold it to you. They the ones making a profit on other peoples work and its my general impression they lack the skills to fix the issues. But that is just a feeling I get Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
mx2 problem0