Forum problem?
Has there been a problem in the last day with the forum website? Or is my ISP more retarded than usual?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
i'm not aware of any issues.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Weird, suspect it was my router or my ISP.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
what issues were you seeing ?
Try to navigate to forum.xbmc.org and firefox just sits there with a blank page, no traceroute or ping.
I heard there were some issues with google dns (8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4) last weekend.
Are you by any chance using that as DNS ?
No, but it's all going fine now.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Forum problem?0