New M8 Quad Android box, need help!
Question 
This is my first post on here. First and foremost...hello everyone Smile

I bought my Armada M8 4K Android box two days ago. It was re-branded by the individual to something else since he has his own "shop" and website.
The TV box came with everything stock, including xbmc (with nothing on it as I requested). Here is my issue: It runs Gotham 13.0 (Jun 6/14) and I was wondering if I could update it to the latest one which is 14.2 I believe? I know that Kodi is in the Alpha stage right now so I'm not sure if I would get it right away.
If I download xbmc and put it on a sd/flash drive, can I update it? Are there any issues to be concerned about? (i.e. will it work? support?) or am I stuck with 13.0 that it came with. My ConfigWizard doesn't even work and I get some filedrive.com error always. I really would just like to update my xbmc. Any help from anyone would be greatly appreciated, however, pleased dumb it down for me as I am pretty new to the scene and new to all the technical terms that it comes with.

Thanks a bunch!Smile
Better go to freaktab, since this is not a real XBMC problem..
The M8 Gurus (and lots of other) are usually there.
http://www.freaktab.com/forumdisplay.php...TV-Players
most of these boxes have xbmc modified, if you want to install another version you need to first uninstall the one that already comes preloaded, then install the other version....
Thank you everyone.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New M8 Quad Android box, need help!0