FireTV Add-on file locations
I installed an add-on to XBMC.
In the config for this addon one is supposed to browse for the UNC path of a server on the network.
That server does not appear. (Win 7 box that XBMC cannot see in the correct workgroup).
I would like to find the settings.xml file for this add-on and transfer it to my windows box - directly edit it and transfer it back again (after inserting the correct UNC path with IP address).

Not being familiar with Android file system I have been collecting links regarding adb push / pull, and shell commands in hopes of navigating the FireTV's file system and locating the file. It all seems do-able if somewhat tedious.

I thought I'd ask if there is a better way. Maybe side-load an android file system browser app with search capability. Or search from the adb side (if that is possible).

Another option
This is my second FireTV, and on my first, whenever I set that one up it could, apparently see the server in question. If I adb pull <orignal APK name> on that box - will the add-on information be a child folder under the XBMC folder? On windows, the settings.xml for this particular add-on is in user/roaming folder does android XBMC do this as well. Is there a user settings folder that I could pull that includes add-on settings.

FYI: The add-on is SageTV , and the config dialog allows one to only browse for the server name - I can see no option to just enter the server address direclty. smb:\\PVRBACKEND\MyRecordings or smb:\\192.168.1.103\MyRecordings will both work, If I could just enter them directly.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
FireTV Add-on file locations0