Win DOZO: The ultimate XBMC/Kodi artwork manager
Keeper
Looks great but why do I have to sign up to filedropper.
Are the comments below correct that this is finished or doesn't work anymore.
I would donate for a program like this.
Thanks
Ray
The creator terminated the software, reasons and comments can be read above ...
If this has been abandoned, how about we ask a mod to close the thread?

Is there a way to do that?
--
Clicking on the Red X does nothing here... (I already had my browser opened), well something happened and my browser when to the artwork site, it's not clear what toggled the fetch (you need better visual feedback on a click), it looks like the click was between the symbols. when I finally did arrive at the web site it looks like you need to pay for access? Might not be so egregious if the software was fall off the chair simple, which it isn't.

suggestion: grey text on a black background got my magnifier out of the drawer It does quickly scan the movie folder for what is lacking, but the real trick is integrating this with a solution, perhaps a menu pop-up with choices on each selection?

First look..

-The icons representing the artwork need a bit more clarity. short text might better, or pop up.
-As noted, Grey on black isn't too legible, skip the primary colours for something a little less garsh.
-Come up with a better install script and a user manual.
-Clicking on title should open window in that source.
-give us the usual expand contract gadgets
-Tools, 'overwrite existing artwork', is scary. choosing 'NO' = nothing done.
-Better font required, the letters run into each other.
-Give select-able art database choices, use the IMDB or TMDB

Right off the get go, I couldn't get this operational or at least without a perceived risk to my existing artwork.
--
@Keeper: this is great work. Thank you very much for dedicating time and effort producing such a fine and helpful program.
Best,

capfuturo

"The world must learn to work together, or finally it will not work at all" - General Eisenhower
Can you modify the program, to read "poster.jpg" instead "Label", because "poster" or even "fanart" are the default name in the Kodi.
--
--
Will def download when I get home, looks great and sounds beautiful!
Just tried it out and it works nicely. I have only used the creating images with the other name function as I do not have an account with the website you use to grab covers, plus they didnt have a lot of the ones i searched for. The ability to resize, or go full screen and the ability to add additional sources would be awesome!
Sorry... But first link don't work...
(2016-03-23, 14:10)zinti Wrote: Sorry... But first link don't work...

The creators doesn't support his software anymore, because he can't make money with it ...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DOZO: The ultimate XBMC/Kodi artwork manager2