Video Help
I've had GoTV for a while and noticed today that its replaced with Genesis.

That's ok, but how do i import my Fav's and watched statuses from GoTv to Genesis?

I've also been looking around, but struggle to find a direct answer to having all my TV fav's stored in one place which references different add-on's. So i don't have to rely on Genesis (considering VKBOX HD hardly ever works for me now) and gives me the ability to look at mashup as well for instance. Rather than having sets of fav's stored all over in different add-ons.

What's the best approach for this? Tried I-Trak, but can't get it to work like this and the watchlist items i create online don't show in my xbmc add-on.

Thanks very much
We don't support piracy add-ons here.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
(2014-10-08, 01:19)bry- Wrote: We don't support piracy add-ons here.

What, exactly, is meant by the use of the term 'piracy?' Has there been compelling evidence published in this forum, or elsewhere, supporting the contention that the Genesis addon falls within a definition of the term; however used? ~Pax

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video Help0