Blurred Video
When streaming video on xbmc, if there is a scene where someone is talking for more than 5 seconds, there face looks as if it is slowly melting. The picture seems to auto correct itself after 10 seconds, then it starts to degrade again. I originally had Windows 8.1 installed and never had this issue. I did have other problems with 8.1 and switched over to Ubuntu 14.04. I have an Intel i3-4340 with the integrated HD 4600 graphics, 4 gig of ram, xbmc 12.3 Debian package version: 2:12.3+dfsg1-3ubuntu1, and I am using confluence mod as a skin.

Thanks,
Chad
Why aren't you using the latest version of XBMC?
"PPC is too slow, your CPU has no balls to handle HD content." ~ Davilla
"Maybe it's a toaster. Who knows, but it has nothing to do with us." ~ Ned Scott
I am new to linux...I figured the software center would use the version that worked bestHuh Thanks for the suggestion....it worked!! I now have XBMC 13.2 Git:of3db05. I went to the same spot ont the video and there was no degradation.

Thanks again!
Chad
Install Version 13.2 from the xbmc ppa, see wiki.xbmc.org on howto do that.

Next: Post your Debug Log
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
Installing 13.2 fixed the problem. Unfortunately, I do not have the old debug logs. After reading the link you provided, I now know how to debug and post the output.

Thanks,
Chad

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Blurred Video0