Bug Live-TV recordings View
This thread is about the AEON NOX 5 Skin.

First of all: I love this skin.
But i have one problem and hope to find a solution here.

When i open the live-tv recordings window it shows a list with all my recordings. So far so good. The problem is that on the right side of the list it just says "0 B" instead of showing the recording date,
I can remember that on a earlier version of the skin it showed the recording date, but suddenly it was away.

Can anyone tell me how to fix this? Is there any option to manually edit the list view?

Kind regards
Modi

P.S.: Sorry for my bad english, i am not a native speaker Wink

EDIT: Added a screenshot link: http://imgur.com/Nib6Br4
I think that field is supposed to show the size of the recording, in bytes.
HTPC Server - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Intel QuadCore, 4GB RAM, 4 TB SATA
Intel NUC D54250WYK - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Logitech Harmony 750
Samsung UE8005 | Bluetooth keyboard & mousepad
Hi Maniac,
thanks for your reply.

If it is a field to show the size of the recording, why does ist say 0B for every episode?
And is there an option to add another field, or to change this one to the recording date?

When i have multiple episode of series with the same name it is hard do distinguish which is the right episode...

Thanks!
Well why it is not showing the correct size can have serveral reasons. One of them might be that your pvr-addon is not able to provide that information from the backend.
Maybe someone else who uses this skin and the pvr can tell you if that field works or not (I do not have recording on my pvr-addon).

I am not sure about the recording date. Perhaps the ListItem.Date or ListItem.DateAdded tags might do the trick.
HTPC Server - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Intel QuadCore, 4GB RAM, 4 TB SATA
Intel NUC D54250WYK - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Logitech Harmony 750
Samsung UE8005 | Bluetooth keyboard & mousepad
Well, that was the needed hint.
I found the ViewsPVR.xml in the skin folder and edited one Listitem from "ListItem.Label2" to "ListItem.Date"

Thanks a lot!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Live-TV recordings View0