Kodi Calamity
Wink 
Hi

I've just upgraded my android box to kodi and its led to problems. I can't use the keyboard. there are no keys. I've looked at other posts about using the confluence skin to get the keyboard working but to no avail. I can't install any repos as a result Can you help?
We'd need more details, but unless you're looking for the cutting edge features and/or are wanting to help test, you should stay on the stable v13.2 build until v14 final is released.
What skin are you using? The keyboard will not show on many skins in V14. Do you see the keyboard in Confluence skin ?

Like Ned Scott says - if you want a stable version, use 13.2
Thanks for the replies and sorry for the delay in responding.

Whats happened is this. I bought an android box online. I received a message saying I should upgrade. I did so and it went to pieces. When I tried to reenter repos the keyboard was blank. I have restores the the box using fresh start but have lost the pre-installed stuff (although that can be reinstalled if necessary)

My box is currently at factory preset (confluence skin, no add ons etc)
The best thing you can do is remove all traces of XBMC from your box and start fresh. The android boxes with XBMC preinstalled only taint the true XBMC experience.

Uninstall XBMC, then follow the guide in the XBMC wiki detailing how to install it on android
HOW-TO:Install XBMC for Android (wiki)
"PPC is too slow, your CPU has no balls to handle HD content." ~ Davilla
"Maybe it's a toaster. Who knows, but it has nothing to do with us." ~ Ned Scott

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Calamity0