[Request][Android] Frequency Switcher
Automatic refresh rate change is not yet implemented into Android, but on minix community a developer have creata a Addon call "Frequency Switcher" ( Auto Framerate detection + switching output in XBMC ), work only with minix box.

developer say:
Quote:Android allready supports switching resolution/refreshrates from commandline.
Code:
echo 1080p24 > /sys/class/display/mode
This would switch instantly...

can be create general addon for all android box TV? Huh
thanks.
LG OLED 55E8 - M9702(oppo 203) -  Dinobot U5PVR(Enigma 2) - Meccol KI pro(COREelec) - Sony PS5
AndroidPremiumPlayer blog - HI - Frequency Switcher 
Hi,

i would like to renew this topic.
On my himedia the path to resolutions seems to be /sys/class/graphics/fb0 . On oyua and other devices this seems to be organized in the same way.

When I try cat /sys/class/graphics/fb0 I get only:
U: 1280x720p-0

cat /sys/class/graphics/fb1 .. or fb2 or fb3 a.s.o. is getting the same result.

something like
echo 1080p24 > /sys/class//graphics/fb0/mode doesnt work (no such directory)

Any idea how to activate 1080p24 by command line in this case ?
The problem is, that this player has 1080p24 only implemented in his own player-software but not in the device-resolutions from OS. So I can not switch to 1080p24 in kodi.

SaEt900
(2015-01-29, 17:58)SaEt9000 Wrote: Hi,

i would like to renew this topic.
On my himedia the path to resolutions seems to be /sys/class/graphics/fb0 . On oyua and other devices this seems to be organized in the same way.

When I try cat /sys/class/graphics/fb0 I get only:
U: 1280x720p-0

cat /sys/class/graphics/fb1 .. or fb2 or fb3 a.s.o. is getting the same result.

something like
echo 1080p24 > /sys/class//graphics/fb0/mode doesnt work (no such directory)

Any idea how to activate 1080p24 by command line in this case ?
The problem is, that this player has 1080p24 only implemented in his own player-software but not in the device-resolutions from OS. So I can not switch to 1080p24 in kodi.

SaEt900

i have the same problem with himedia Q5 3D4k , i have tried to found the file where himeida store relosution and hrz, but without result.
There is way to debug where android save this data?
LG OLED 55E8 - M9702(oppo 203) -  Dinobot U5PVR(Enigma 2) - Meccol KI pro(COREelec) - Sony PS5
AndroidPremiumPlayer blog - HI - Frequency Switcher 

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Request][Android] Frequency Switcher0