Win XBMC Not Picking Up "Agents of S H I E L D"
Hi All,

I use sabnzbd and Sickbeard for my TV shows. When episodes of "Marvel's Agents of SHIELD" are downloaded, they are put in a folder named "Marvels Agents of S H I E L D". XBMC does not detect these when scanning for content, and I have to manually move them/rename the folder to something that XBMC will pick up.

Is there any way to change the file path and tell XBMC that episodes can be found in the folder titled "Marvels Agents of S H I E L D"? Or any other solution, for that matter?
Hi.

You should try to rename with the dots. "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - " Works for me. Big Grin

Clark
Show name Marvels Agents of SHIELD works for me. remove the apostrophe in Marvel's and make it Marvels

episodes here are with the doted version though.

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D..S01E01 Pilot.ext

as above works.

If its not working use filebot (google filebot) and if it still doesn't work then pastebin a full Debug log (wiki)

Ah yea, welcome to the forums. Smile
(2014-10-08, 23:29)ShutUpLeonard Wrote: Hi All,

I use sabnzbd and Sickbeard for my TV shows. When episodes of "Marvel's Agents of SHIELD" are downloaded, they are put in a folder named "Marvels Agents of S H I E L D". XBMC does not detect these when scanning for content, and I have to manually move them/rename the folder to something that XBMC will pick up.

Is there any way to change the file path and tell XBMC that episodes can be found in the folder titled "Marvels Agents of S H I E L D"? Or any other solution, for that matter?

Very strange as I have the exact same setup and have never had a problem. I have SB & Sab running on a Ubuntu box that sends finished and renamed downloads to a NAS, and SickBeard tells my Windows 8.1 HTPC (running Gotham 13.2) to run a library update and I've never had a problem. IIRC, SickBeard renames as per whatever it's called on TVDB (as that's where it scrapes its information from). I think XBMC also scrapes from the same source so I'm not sure why it wouldn't be working for you.

Very weird.
Quote:When episodes of "Marvel's Agents of SHIELD" are downloaded, they are put in a folder named "Marvels Agents of S H I E L D"

Mine is named "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." and XBMC scrapes it just fine. Try renaming it to that. I use Sickrage (torrent fork of SB) and that's what it named the folder.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Not Picking Up "Agents of S H I E L D"0