WIP [Fork] "PseudoTVLive Manager" [Moving][Delete]
Update:
This thread will be moving to another location, due to Lunatixz and myself, both working on the same thing. We will be collaborating on this project to make it a full featured, complete solution. I don't see any need for fragmentation of utilities for XBMC and PseudoTVLive.
PseudoTV Live Manager for Windows

Thanks
Awesome work!
Just triied a little bit and seems to work great.
I think many people waited for thisSmile

Keep up the good work.

Thank you
#subscribed
Really! So I guess we won't work together...lol what happened to u forking and helping out my release?
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2014-10-09, 21:31)Lunatixz Wrote: Really! So I guess we won't work together...lol what happened to u forking and helping out my release?

Nothing happened! I was waiting on you to get back to me. That is why it is a WIP Smile
(2014-10-09, 22:34)peppy6582 Wrote:
(2014-10-09, 21:31)Lunatixz Wrote: Really! So I guess we won't work together...lol what happened to u forking and helping out my release?

Nothing happened! I was waiting on you to get back to me. That is why it is a WIP Smile

You took something that we both were working on and released it, without asking, without merging your changes to my git...

it's no biggie, I'll continue to work on my manager independently!
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2014-10-09, 22:51)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-10-09, 22:34)peppy6582 Wrote:

You took something that we both were working on and released it, without asking, without merging your changes to my git...

it's no biggie, I'll continue to work on my manager independently!

I don't know if you aren't checking your PMs or not, but I have been trying to get those changes to you. Check your inbox

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Fork] "PseudoTVLive Manager" [Moving][Delete]0