Help with exporting library for tv show isos.
I have all of my TV shows ripped as ISO files and the scrappers pick the files up correctly but I noticed when I was moving my movies to another hard drive I went to export the library files following these directions (here) and it worked perfectly for my movies but my TV shows only have the metadata for the single ISO files instead of multiple files for the one ISO so each show has the same metadata for the first episode for every DVD ISO file.

My files are organized like this:

/TV Shows/Show 1/Season 1/Show_1_s01e01e02e03e04 - SD DVD.iso
/TV Shows/Show 1/Season 2/Show_1_s02e01e02e03e04 - SD DVD.iso

So each file covers multiple episodes which the scrappers pick up fine but when I export library I only get one .nfo file per .ISO file.

Is there any way to fix this so I get all of the .nfo and metadata to export properly? Because I would like to build a NAS eventually to be able to access all the files from it and not want to have to go through the process of setting all the shows up on every device that will access it.
A single nfo would be correct for such a structure, each nfo should contain details of multiple episodes as per the ISO name. Having multiple nfo files for a single media (ISO) file would not be "proper".
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
I just looked at the NFO file and it does have the correct information per episode but it only uses the one image for the first episode per ISO file.

Is there a way to fix that so it gets all of the episodes thumb images? In the NFO file for each episode it list the thumbs as web addresses shouldn't it list them local files so that it can get them without having to go online?
This probably won't work, but have you tried creating the artwork as follows, prior to scanning the episodes:

Code:
/TV Shows/Show 1/Season 1/Show_1_s01e01-thumb.jpg
/TV Shows/Show 1/Season 1/Show_1_s01e02-thumb.jpg
/TV Shows/Show 1/Season 1/Show_1_s01e03-thumb.jpg
/TV Shows/Show 1/Season 1/Show_1_s01e04-thumb.jpg

Assuming it doesn't work, you could change the artwork for each episode manually if you really wanted to. Or script it with JSON.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
I was hoping that there would be more of an automatic way to do this but I guess I'll try that and let you know if anyone else has any ideas let me know.

Thanks
Hi,

i have the same Problem,

have anyone idea how can i fix it?
only problem that i have the thumbs...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help with exporting library for tv show isos.0