Android xbmc no internet connection
hi. I've been using gotham 13.0 for a while and updated to 13.2 android on my kaiser baas. android 4.4 arm. I have no issue installing xbmc. but it won't allow me to do anything on it as it says NO INTERNET CONNECTION.

please someone advise me as i have tried everything i can possibly imagine.

Thanks
Reset your router to factory. I just had that last night. All devices in my house worked except xbmc. Reset. Logged in. Good.worth a shot.
Thanks for the reply. I have tried that. my smart media player box works perfectly. i can go on the internet use diff apps But once I'm on xbmc it says its not connected in the apps settings but its still connected on my androids actual settings.

I've tried full resets, uninstalling and installing older versions. I completely am stuck on whats needed to correct it.
Are you openelec? My fix just unfixed itself. Might be my newest update. Im voting router now. Mine is old and needs a replacement. Some security settings just aren't working anymore. No clue. Post if you fix it.
Eventually I got it working. I had to uninstall and install FRODO 12.3 was only one that worked. It's perfect now. Strange as I used to use 13.1 Gotham with no problems
Dunno if this solution will work for you, but try upgrading the firmware of your android device, also any add-ons like XBMC hub or fusion/super repo etc from prior xbmc install, might try to remove them then try 13.2 again? YMMV

Gotham 13.2 apk: link

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
xbmc no internet connection0