Question about TV Shows
Question 
I tried to search for this answer but couldn't find any information on it. Mainly because I think its hard for me to explain but what I'm looking for a add-on or skin that takes your TV Show library and scans other sources streaming sites for new episodes. So say you have Season 5 of a show but your missing the newest episode is there a skin that will search streaming sites. Or do you have to manually find the show your missing and download it or stream it?
Streaming sites, in particular those who stream movies or TV-Shows, are most not legal in every country. I know, that there are sites which are legal (because of exclusive tv-shows that are shown on this site like myvideo does sometimes). But I would be carefull about what I ask and what I want to know. Read the forum rules!

But I never heard of an addon which does this for you. A skin will never do this, because a skin is a skin and not a tool that helps you finding something. Except of entries in your own database.

So...to keep it short....no, there is no addon...and yes...you have to find it for yourself. And down ask about eventual illegaly downloads in this forums.

Greetings
For the sake of this question we'll assume that all the video is okay to talk about, since it is a theoretical situation.

There is work being done for library sharing that also has an entire "media import" part of it, which is being developed so that it can be used to import to the library from many different sources like other UPnP devices, hardware, and even add-ons. So there is a good chance that in the somewhat near future that we will see add-ons be able to integrate with the local library, and to do so quite intelligently.
FYI: XBMC's Official Forum Piracy Policy
& Discussion

Couch Potato
Pulsar
Library Auto Update
What you're looking for is called SickBeard

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Question about TV Shows0