Win Recording two channels at once
Hi All, I think I have something setup wrong somewhere along the line. I have a Dual Tuner card but one tuner is DVB-T/2 and the other DVB-S/2.

I have tuned both tuners in the S one gets more channels obvisouly but I then used the merge channels feature to merge the channels with the same name so for the likes of say BBC One its on both T and S merged into one channel.

Now last night we went out and I wanted to record two shows at the same time. Both shows where on channels that are on both tuners. What I returned back to seems like a fight there are multiple recordings of the two shows each one few seconds long and then missing a few seconds. It seemed it was using one tuner and stealing the stream from one another.

During this time I ensured that I wasn't in LiveTV mode so that should not of been using a stream. Anything I done wrong?
We'd need more details and probably the logs. If you can post the logs over at the nextpvr forums, there is several users that'll be able to help you work through it.
Ok thanks, Will wait and see what happens because before going out today I purposely recorded several things some over lapping on various channels and it all appears to work so not sure what happened last night. Just need to solve the machine rebooting or live tv crashing at times now Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Recording two channels at once0