Not Importing New Shows
Just recently noticed an issue with new shows not importing. This happens for brand new shows (Catch a Contractor, Littlest Pet Shop (2012)) as well as existing shows (Z Nation). For new shows, Kodi doesn't see them at all but if I go through "Files" I can see the new series. For existing shows, Kodi will not import the latest episode of Z Nation (S01E05) but episodes 1 through 4 updated properly. I can't figure out why.

Below is a link to my log while running the updater.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/w3coyzpurqlink...y.log?dl=0

One thing I noticed is that once it starts trying to update there are a number of lines for "No (new) information was found in dir" which lists my shows but "Z Nation" isn't listed even though it was importing up to episode 4 last week.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Maybe there is some file permission errors/issues with the new shows/files that prevent them from even being seen by XBMC. However, that wouldn't explain why the previous episodes work. Odd.
I have just added Z Nation E05 to my library and it is recognised fine.

As Ned says, it may be a rights issue or it could be a naming issue also.

How do you have your files named and structured?
Nothing has really changed from my naming structure as I have SickBeard rename all my files

tvshow\z nation\season 01\s01e05 Home Sweet Zombie

I'm not entirely sure but I think it might have to do with the fact that I use MySQL to sync the libraries across multiple computers. I originally had my main PC with a local database and followed the how-to to migrate to MySQL. Any time I would add a new XBMC client, I would just edit advancedsetting.xml and never actually added a local library. When my main computer recently needed a reformat, I didn't create a local db. I just connected to the existing MySQL db via advancedsettings.xml so there was no longer a scraper available for XBMC to use. I added the theTVDB scraper and reimported all my movies and shows. It still kept the watched tag status but it was able to recognize new episodes and new shows.

Sorry if I'm not using the right terminology to describe how I fixed it but as of now everything seems to be ok.
I use the following structure and naming convention and it works fine for me. I also use a MySQL dB:-

\\Television\Z Nation\Z Nation S01\Z Nation S01E05 - Home Sweet Zombie

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Not Importing New Shows0