FireTV dropping back to menu during playback
So I'll be watching a movie from a samba share on an ubuntu pc on the local network, when it just bumps back to the menu with no error message onscreen. I can at this point just select the video file again and it will ask if I want to restart from where it left off and I say yes. It'll play for a while and then do the same thing again. It isn't a buffering issue, so I don't know what to do now.

I'm running xbmc version 13.2 on Amazon FireTV, and here is the log file which I pulled right after it quit to menu.

http://pastebin.com/yLY3bRus

Thanks for your help.
having the same issue on my Firetv 13.2 mashup,channel1,geneisis,all video addons , live stream no drop outs just on the video addons. any Help!
try to disable the mouse support options in input devices of xbmc settings and see if that helps
So it very well could be a buffering issue. I tried playing a video I had copied to the FireTV's local hard drive and it played just fine, and then I played a video using a wired connection rather than wifi, and again I get perfect playback.

But this confuses me, because I set the buffer mode to 1 and the cache size to 100mb, and I can see the cached portion when I pause. So I don't understand why it's dropping out to the menu. Will try disabling the mouse support to see if that helps.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
FireTV dropping back to menu during playback0