"reset the setting to there default values
this is from xbmc wiki on advancedsettings.xml

You can also define the settings normally defined in the GUI (and stored in guisettings.xml) in advancedsettings.xml. Any guisettings.xml settings defined in advancedsettings.xml will override the guisettings.xml values, and the settings will be removed completely from the XBMC's interface.
The easiest way to include a guisettings.xml setting is to first change the setting in XBMC's interface to the value that you want, and then open the userdata/guisettings.xml file and find the XML entry that corresponds to that setting.
Then just add that entry to the advancedsettings.xml file.
For instance, to set the Font Character Set (found in the appearance setting, in the Look and Feel section), you'd open up guisettings.xml and find:
<lookandfeel>
<charset>Hebrew (Windows)</charset>
</lookandfeel>
Simply take that entry and place it in advancedsettings.xml. The option in XBMC's interface for the character set will then no longer be visible, and XBMC will always use the Hebrew (Windows) character set.

because i don't want any of my family to change the setting
i did all that and it's work fine but the "reset setting to there default values" line still show
how can i remove this line also?

Refael
I haven't ever used this but I believe what you want is Master Lock.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
Thanks
Refael.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"reset the setting to there default values0