Release LIVEPDC.TV live darts addon
This is an addon for watching PDC live darts events on http://www.livepdc.tv. You need an account with livepdc.tv to watch.

How to use the addon
1. Download the zip file.
2. Install from zip file.
3. Enter your username and password in the addon settings.
4. Optional: Choose stream quality and your local timezone offset.
5. Run the addon.

To Do
- Support for "Catch Up" videos
- Fetch timezone info from xbmc settings (if possible)

Known Issues
None

Changelog
0.0.1 (2014/10/12)
- initial version

Download
plugin.video.livepdctv-0.0.1.zip

Enjoy!
Hey there!

Big darts fan here, this plugin seems to work, but won't load the videos.

Do you have the code on github anywhere? I'd love to help program/fix it up.
Or is there a newer version?
(2015-03-02, 18:50)mrbarrington Wrote: Hey there!

Big darts fan here, this plugin seems to work, but won't load the videos.

Do you have the code on github anywhere? I'd love to help program/fix it up.
Or is there a newer version?

Do you have a LIVEPDC.TV subscription?
Thanks so much for this addon, works great for me, absolutely thrilled I get to watch livepdc on my xios ds. Looking forward to having the catch up section in the next release which will hopefully be soon? Anyways thanks again. Smile
(2014-10-12, 13:59)parthenius Wrote: This is an addon for watching PDC live darts events on http://www.livepdc.tv. You need an account with livepdc.tv to watch.

How to use the addon
1. Download the zip file.
2. Install from zip file.
3. Enter your username and password in the addon settings.
4. Optional: Choose stream quality and your local timezone offset.
5. Run the addon.

To Do
- Support for "Catch Up" videos
- Fetch timezone info from xbmc settings (if possible)

Known Issues
None

Changelog
0.0.1 (2014/10/12)
- initial version

Download
plugin.video.livepdctv-0.0.1.zip

Enjoy!

Any news on if this is getting any more support or even an update guysHuh
I tried to install and use it ( 26th jun 15 through to 28th jun 15) to watch the darts japan tour. but all i was getting is a kodi stream error in the bottom corner SadSad
I was chuffed when i found this app as the pdc website viewer is shockingly terrible....

Any way of getting this going again guys?? HuhHuhHuhAngelAngelAngelNodNodNod
bumpHuh
Found that for some of the events you have go into addon settings and change the quality to medium for them to stream, quality is bad for some of their smaller euro tour events so I just watch it in small screen mode, no fault of the addon just that PDC streams em out this way sometimes but hey better than not watching live I guess, also the web viewer isn't at fault either when it looks bad it is because the quality of the stream they're broadcasting is poor. Hope this helps. Also hope we see a follow up to this addon with the catch up video section, that would be great. Smile
(2015-07-16, 01:47)imon2nite Wrote: Found that for some of the events you have go into addon settings and change the quality to medium for them to stream, quality is bad for some of their smaller euro tour events so I just watch it in small screen mode, no fault of the addon just that PDC streams em out this way sometimes but hey better than not watching live I guess, also the web viewer isn't at fault either when it looks bad it is because the quality of the stream they're broadcasting is poor. Hope this helps. Also hope we see a follow up to this addon with the catch up video section, that would be great. Smile

AHHHH is that soHuh !!! That would explain a lot actually.
Because I have only ever tried to get the addon to work in HD.
I will change the stream to MED and see if that works.
Shall have to wait until next week now to give it a go haha.
Nice one for replying pal.
No probs, let us know if that worked for you, pretty sure it's gonna, anyways really hoping to see a follow up to this addon with a catch up video section, I wish I knew more about how to do it or I would but am so busy, maybe the author is really busy too but hopefully he finds the time to make a follow up, either way lets all thank him for this. Smile
(2015-08-15, 02:41)imon2nite Wrote: No probs, let us know if that worked for you, pretty sure it's gonna, anyways really hoping to see a follow up to this addon with a catch up video section, I wish I knew more about how to do it or I would but am so busy, maybe the author is really busy too but hopefully he finds the time to make a follow up, either way lets all thank him for this. Smile

Still no joy with this ? ?
The app shows the matches qued up in afternoon /evening session... Has all the right time and names of the events ready... I click on the live one...
No luck.... "check your log file" message every single time... Gutted about it.
Does anyone has the plugin? Unfortunaley the link is offline Sad

Thanks in advance.
Anyone got this addon?
Would be nice to watch the darts Smile
(2016-11-12, 15:44)Verderer Wrote: Anyone got this addon?

Maybe you can use the "send email" from the OP's profile? I couldn't do it, but that might be related to my account being brand new Smile
(2016-11-13, 17:30)Stente Wrote:
(2016-11-12, 15:44)Verderer Wrote: Anyone got this addon?

Maybe you can use the "send email" from the OP's profile? I couldn't do it, but that might be related to my account being brand new Smile

Was considering in pm'ing the OP, but since he/she was last online 2014-10-26, I came to the conclussion that I wouldn't get a reply.
But then again I have nothing to loose ... Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LIVEPDC.TV live darts addon1