Win PLEASE NELP ME
I m a new to xbmc, kindly I want to know can I download xbmc into humaxs internal hard disk and then run xbmc from humax hard disk to tv Like can I watch iptv from xbmc which is install in hard disk to tv??

Solom
If you mean one of the Humax DVR recievers it'll almost certainly not work, Kodi is a program that needs to be run by a computer not a set top recorder.

I have it running on a netbook at home until i have built my HTPC (Home Theatre PC) and it works satisfactorily.
Many thanks for your replay, Yes I mean pvr humax which has built in hard disk if i download XBMC into humax pvr internal hard disk is it going to show to TV which is connected to receiver?? One more thing I want to be clear what is KODI is it the same as XBMC.? Many thanks again

Solom
Many thanks for your replay, Yes I mean pvr humax which has built in hard disk if i download XBMC into humax pvr internal hard disk is it going to show to TV which is connected to receiver?? One more thing I want to be clear what is KODI is it the same as XBMC.? Many thanks again 
Please stop creating duplicate posts all over the forum, I've now deleted the duplicates elsewhere.

XBMC can only be installed on devices running Linux, OSX, Windows, iOS, and Android, so as your Humax PVR does not have one of these operating system then XBMC can not be loaded onto it.

XBMC is in the process of being rebranded, Kodi will be the new name.
consider yourself nelped.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PLEASE NELP ME0