• 92(current)
QUARTZ - Gotham
well I just tried... here's the thing:
If debugging is enabled it works just fine. once debugging is turned off, the problem occurs again.
WTF?
i think I found the problem - at least it works for now..
I disabled dirtyregion setting in the advancedsettings.xml.

is it possible that dirtyregion setting sets to default if debugging is enabled? this would explain why it worked when debugging was active?!
I'm not sure but it is possible that advanced settings gets skipped in that case. It's worth checking.

Very nice troubleshooting, I must admit I felt like being in front of dead alley after your previous post.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Ping Quartz lovers Smile

* Version 3.2.5 relased: *

Added Fanart 3 view
Added alternate view for watchlist screen
Added ability to re-run watchlist script (list refresh)
Context menu cosmetics
Shutdown menu cosmetics

(3.2.4)

Enable grid views for video addons and programs
Enable info in music playing when visualization is disabled
Home screen minor tweaks
Mouse handling on home improved
Enable blue glow on home with active mouse
Added TV tunes support
Video info screen reworked
Added trailer label for info views
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Love

nothing to say but... extremely beautiful skin! great job!
Thanks for the update. Will check it out when I get home.

I'm not to familiar with watchlist. How does it work? How do I set it up? What does it do?
the watchlist shows you your "next episode" of your recently viewed tv shows. great feature!
(2012-04-20, 19:09)pecinko Wrote: Ping Quartz lovers Smile

* Version 3.2.5 relased: *

Thanks for the new update!

There seems to be a small bug now with the progress bar when playing a video:

The bar turns complete white each time it's triggered on skip or pause. A problem with the overlay graphic?

It's like hitting the skip button...
the bar comes up - everything fine...
and after half a second it turns white.
That's buffer bar (white) it fills up according to buffer state. Somebody asked for it and I thought I might show it as it looks very nice Smile
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

(2012-04-20, 20:05)pecinko Wrote: That's buffer bar (white) it fills up according to buffer state. Somebody asked for it and I thought I might show it as it looks very nice Smile

Ah, ok.
Personally i think it's a bit annoying and distracting. I don't understand why i would need a buffer state when playing local media? For streaming content it makes sense...

If the buffer bar is kept like this in further versions, could you please tell me where i could change it myself? Thanks!

(2012-04-20, 20:01)eastfrisian Wrote: the watchlist shows you your "next episode" of your recently viewed tv shows. great feature!

Ok, so if I watch let say an episode of "Bones". the next episode in the library will be on the watch list?

thanks, for the reply
(2012-04-20, 20:14)bigbadrabbit Wrote:
(2012-04-20, 20:05)pecinko Wrote: That's buffer bar (white) it fills up according to buffer state. Somebody asked for it and I thought I might show it as it looks very nice Smile

Ah, ok.
Personally i think it's a bit annoying and distracting. I don't understand why i would need a buffer state when playing local media? For streaming content it makes sense...

If the buffer bar is kept like this in further versions, could you please tell me where i could change it myself? Thanks!

Here's a small video to show what i mean with "annoying and distracting":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwRkXvE0xOM

Hi Pecinko,

thanks, for working on and on...

Let me ask, if its possible to implement Timeline skipping. This would be a very nice feature to jump to any time during Playback. What do you think about?
(2012-04-20, 20:16)Jtl6060 Wrote:
(2012-04-20, 20:01)eastfrisian Wrote: the watchlist shows you your "next episode" of your recently viewed tv shows. great feature!

Ok, so if I watch let say an episode of "Bones". the next episode in the library will be on the watch list?

thanks, for the reply

yep. thats it Smile
(2012-04-20, 20:30)bigbadrabbit Wrote:
(2012-04-20, 20:14)bigbadrabbit Wrote:

Ah, ok.

Here's a small video to show what i mean with "annoying and distracting":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwRkXvE0xOM

No problem to bring back previous behavior in next skin build.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

• 92(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
QUARTZ - Gotham12