• 91(current)
QUARTZ - Gotham
(2012-04-10, 18:21)dynaflash Wrote: Pecinko: if I check "Show Clock" in Quartz ... is it supposed to show the clock on the home screen ? Mine doesn't but does show it on every other screen. Seems to me it should show the clock on the home screen as well ?

That's by design. IMHO, it does not look nice on Home screen and I don't want to have too many options in settings. It's one click away, though, just enter movies.
(2012-04-10, 17:08)Jarviss Wrote: When I press the centre remote button on my Atv2, the timeline comes up at the bottom of the screen, but on the other skins I see a shaded area which indicates how far the buffer is ahead of the playback. Is there a way to see this in quartz as I love this skin and this tiny little detail is something I'm overly fussy about.

This is also by design - buffer is shown when XBMC is buffering. I don't see much point in showing it when buffer is full, but I may be missing something?
(2012-04-10, 10:34)generator Wrote: This also happens when a menu item has no submenu items.

Well, to be frank I did not think that someone would go and disable all menu items while leaving that section active. I supposed that if you don't want to use, say, music - you would go and disable the whole music section with one click rather than item by item.

I guess I can check if all items are disabled and hide whole section in that case. Hopefully it won't affect performance on slower systems.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

So I know this has been asked before but I can't find a response. Is there any hope of getting this skin to work with the SuperTV addon? I think the addon causes problems with a few of the skins but the developer of the addon seems to be happy with it working with Confluence. So any other problems seem to be falling to the skin developers.

(2012-04-12, 04:35)rcrh Wrote: So I know this has been asked before but I can't find a response. Is there any hope of getting this skin to work with the SuperTV addon? I think the addon causes problems with a few of the skins but the developer of the addon seems to be happy with it working with Confluence. So any other problems seem to be falling to the skin developers.

SuperTV author made it Confluence (and mods) exclusive, while it takes 3 sec effort on his side to make it run on any skin. What "other problems" do you have in mind?
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Pecinko

First of all I can't say enough about this skin it's buy far the best skin and thank you for all the work you have done. The only suggestion I would like to make is, would it be possible to revert back to using the shut down dialogue you had in version 3.1.7? In my opinion it's appearance fits in better with the rest of Quartz,

HTPC: Apex MI-008 | Foxconn H67S | Celeron G530 | G.SKILL 4GB | Crucial 64 SSD| Arctic Cooling | PicoPSU-160-XT
(2012-04-12, 23:05)scrolling Wrote: Pecinko

First of all I can't say enough about this skin it's buy far the best skin and thank you for all the work you have done. The only suggestion I would like to make is, would it be possible to revert back to using the shut down dialogue you had in version 3.1.7? In my opinion it's appearance fits in better with the rest of Quartz,

Glad you like it.

As for shutdown menu while arguably old style may fit skin better I have 5 year old boy and he "understand" new one much better. If you don't care fiddling with it yourself, just overwrite DialogButtonMenu.xml with old version.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

(2012-04-12, 23:11)pecinko Wrote:
(2012-04-12, 23:05)scrolling Wrote: Pecinko

Glad you like it.

As for shutdown menu while arguably old style may fit skin better I have 5 year old boy and he "understand" new one much better. If you don't care fiddling with it yourself, just overwrite DialogButtonMenu.xml with old version.

Thank you

Is there a way I could replace the current icons with the one you had in version 3.1.7?
HTPC: Apex MI-008 | Foxconn H67S | Celeron G530 | G.SKILL 4GB | Crucial 64 SSD| Arctic Cooling | PicoPSU-160-XT
Sorry, I'll try to find them Smile
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

(2012-04-13, 00:07)pecinko Wrote: Sorry, I'll try to find them Smile
Don't worry about looking for those images I made some.
Now would I place the files in the media folder? Also what would I name the files?
Great! Take a look at that XML and add a prefix to those *.png images:

E.g <texture>scrolling_BM_Shutdown.png</texture>

put your images in mediafolder, where Textures.xbt reside.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Thanks
Absolutely love the skin! Using it on my HTPC! I was wondering if Tvtunes is supported with this skin. Currently have it installed from using it on a previous skin. Not able to get it working on Quartz.

Thanks
I have added it for new release.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Wow! That's great! Thanks.
Hi Pecinko!

I love Quartz but I have a big problem. I'm using the current version available in your repo.
Usually if you want to play a movie or an episode of a TV series (I'm in info2 view - but my problem occurs in every view) you select the file and press enter, then the small popup should appear with "play file", "show/movie information" and a third one I don't remember right now. This popup appears once after each xbmc reboot. When I watched a movie or an episode and want to watch another the popup doesn't come up and I can't press something else on the remote for a while. After maybe 15 secs I can go back to the previous menu by pressing "menu". Then when I reboot xbmc it works again. This issue does NOT occur with other skins.

If you want I could make a video of the problem.

I'm on an ATV2 with iOS 4.4.4.

Thank you in advance.
Debug.log would be probably more useful than video. Can you enable debugging in settings, play a file or two wait that 15 sec lag to pass and post a log?
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

• 91(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
QUARTZ - Gotham12