External Player and Cyberlink PowerDVD 14 Help.
Does anyone have a good configuration settings for Cyberlink PowerDVD 14 for XBMC external player .

Playiso.bat
Playercorefactory.xml

1-What are the best PDVD14 setting for XBMC playback.
2-Would like once i press stop on the my remote i can return to XBMC
3-When play an BD ISO, the menu that prompt for Selection [Play main : Show Bluray Menu etc..] would like if i can skip that prompt and play the ISO directly..

Thanks!
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
Talking about getting help in this forum....
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
I am having the same issue. I was using TMT 6 to play all my bd iso and 3d iso files. I was trying to switch to PowerDVD 14 so have something current and still supported.

I can't get PowerDVD to auto play my movies. I would like to start them from Kodi and autoplay via external in PowerDVD.

Also when I manually start them to test PowerDVD doesn't seem to auto detect source as 3d. I have to change it manually and they play fine. However later if play a non 3d and need to change it back, Trying to keep things simple for my kids.
Read this tutorial: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=228866

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
External Player and Cyberlink PowerDVD 14 Help.0