Setup autoplay favorite when entered.
I've had my XBMC setup for years this way but after updating windows to 8.1 and redownloading XBMC everything went to hell.

I have a large TV show library.

I would do this before.

Create smart playlist where Genre is comedy and in random order.
Add above playlist to favorites
Go into skin settings and custom home #1
Set it as favorite.

I did this to simulate watching TV shows randomly on a loop.

When I did this before when I entered the playlist it asked me if I'd like to open or autoplay when entering.. I no longer have this option..

So is mine broken or the feature removed from NOX?
On Nox 5 you can select the playlist directly from the menu customiser, rather than from Favourites within that customiser, which will give you the Play or Display option.
(2014-10-13, 21:39)Unfledged Wrote: On Nox 5 you can select the playlist directly from the menu customiser, rather than from Favourites within that customiser, which will give you the Play or Display option.

Can you elaborate?

i'll take it by menu customiser you mean "setup the Aeon NOx Main menu" which they changed.

From there I try to setup a custom1

Select default action... From there I have no options to open up a specific playlist.. Only to open the playlist folder.

This used to be so easy.... done it 5-10 times before.
"Default select action", "Video Library >”, "Playlist >"* and select the playlist.

* Scroll down to see it, and ensure you pick the one with the > at the end.
(2014-10-13, 21:59)Unfledged Wrote: "Default select action", "Video Library >”, "Playlist >"* and select the playlist.

* Scroll down to see it, and ensure you pick the one with the > at the end.

You are awesome..

This along with other honey do's on my list today and I was about to burn the house down and walk away.
Well i got it to play.

But it wont play randomly.

It starts a random tv series but starts at the beginiing and only shuffles in that series.

Guess they just broke it I'll look to downgrade to Eden. BS is infuriating.
(2014-10-14, 02:43)xxturbowesxx Wrote: Well i got it to play.

It starts a random tv series but starts at the beginiing and only shuffles in that series.

no, you just chose a different smart playlist type than last time. (tvshow smart playlist vs. episode smart playlist) so there is no reason to start bitchin.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2014-10-14, 02:54)phil65 Wrote:
(2014-10-14, 02:43)xxturbowesxx Wrote: Well i got it to play.

no, you just chose a different smart playlist type than last time. (tvshow smart playlist vs. episode smart playlist) so there is no reason to start bitchin.

Episode playlist setup the same way results in an empty playlist.

I think I've used tv shows in the past... Not sure though.
then correct your filter rules.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
(2014-10-14, 04:05)phil65 Wrote: then correct your filter rules.

Can't see what's wrong with genre is comedy,no limit and random.

Odd that it kind of works with TV shows and nothing for episodes and if I remember right has always worked that way.

I gave up and am just using psudeo TV right now.
I just tested it with same rules and it works fine so there´s something wrong on your end.
(2014-10-15, 15:17)phil65 Wrote: I just tested it with same rules and it works fine so there´s something wrong on your end.

Using episodes or TV shows?

Does it give you a completely random episode each skip? I mean random from all tv shows owned?

Mine used to work but I had eden.. I actually like Pseudo tv for right now.
yes it does.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Setup autoplay favorite when entered.0