iOS Can't Connect to XBMCs
I have 5 XBMC installations in the house but the official iOS remote can only connect to the PC based installations of XBMC (none of the XBMC appliances):

1. XBMC for Linux on standard X86 PC (works) - Living room
2. XBMC for Windows on standard X86 PC (works) - Office
3. XBMC for Android Matricom Midnight MX2 - Daughter's room (can't connect)
4. XBMC for Linux on Pivos XIOS DS - Son's room (can't connect)
5. XBMC for Android Matricom Midnight MX2 - My Bedroom (can't connect)

I can open a web browser and navigate to the XBMC HTTP remotes and they open right up and work just fine but the official iOS remote from my iPhone just spins around and around forever trying to connect. I've entered in the ip addresses/port, changed the password, entered in the MAC addresses, every option available but this remote just can't seem to connect to any XBMC installation that isn't running on a standard X86 PC.

Any ideas on what I can do to get a connection from the remote to the 2 Matricom MX2 and Pivos XIOS DS XBMC appliances? They are all running some variation of XBMC 12 and all have the Enable HTTP option turned on. The only real difference between the settings on the appliances and the X86 PCs are that the PCs are using static IP addresses and the appliances are all using DHCP addresses but I verified the addresses and connected to all of them from a web browser without issue.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't Connect to XBMCs0