Plot summary not showing when TV shows paused
I have 3 xbmc PCs running all getting content from my FreeNAS server which also stores MySQL database. For some reason now when TV shows are paused I am not seeing plot info and other info normally see when paused. If I remove that advancedxml files then I do get it. I thought this info was in the .nfo files not MySQL. Am I right? What can I do to try and fix this?
This is more of a skin issue I think. Which skin are you using? What is your advancedsetting.xml (but this shouldn't affect the skin)?
(2014-10-15, 15:03)live4ever Wrote: This is more of a skin issue I think. Which skin are you using? What is your advancedsetting.xml (but this shouldn't affect the skin)?

All PCs running Aeon MQ 5 Skin. Works fine with one not using the using the MySQL database. As for the advancedsetting.xml all I have done was pointed it to IP of MySQL server. I believe it worked fine a while back but not now.

Here is how it should look.

The Plot and Starring section on my is blank.
You have to setup the sources in each client.
(2014-10-15, 17:30)francovilar Wrote: You have to setup the sources in each client.

So even if they show up after setting up just one go ahead to add them again as source?

Not sure if did that. I can try tonight.
Well that didn't seem to work. Same issues.
(2014-10-16, 02:43)rmilyard Wrote: Well that didn't seem to work. Same issues.

Not sure what the deal is. If remove the advancedsettings.xml file from clients it's fine.
(2014-10-15, 18:57)rmilyard Wrote:
(2014-10-15, 17:30)francovilar Wrote: You have to setup the sources in each client.

So even if they show up after setting up just one go ahead to add them again as source?

I had this issue, in my case it was because the content of the source was reseted. I had to select TVshows and select the tvdb scrapper.
(2014-10-16, 19:38)francovilar Wrote:
(2014-10-15, 18:57)rmilyard Wrote:

I had this issue, in my case it was because the content of the source was reseted. I had to select TVshows and select the tvdb scrapper.

Thanks I just checked and that looks fine. Not huge deal but liked having the info and wondering what is up with this.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Plot summary not showing when TV shows paused0