Every video marked as 3D
I started having weird problem lately.

XBMC thinks every video is 3D. I get "This video is stereoscopic" dialog and then 3D icon for every video.

Any idea what could be wrong?
either broken database, some odd folder naming that matches the 3D keywords or you messed up the 3D-keyword parsing expression in advanced settings.
Alternatively you might have applied/stored default video settings with stereoscopic flag set (button "set as default for all videos" in video settings OSD).
Another possibility, though alot less likely, is that you've stumbled over an annoying bug related to video playlists that's been present in xbmc for years:

If you play a video playlist containing videos with different rendering settings (such as zoom or 3D) for different files, when you reach the end of the playlist every video in the playlist will have its settings changed to match the settings of the last video played. So if you have a video playlist with just 2D videos, except the very last one which is a 3D video, the next time you play the playlist every single video will be treated as a 3D video. (Bugticket: http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/15322)

...but as I said, it's alot less likely.
I ended up just resetting my profile and starting from scratch. I don't think it was bug you mentioned though since I never played actual 3D video.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Every video marked as 3D0