• 7(current)
New XBMC 13.2 and Weather Underground Add-on showing BROKEN
(2015-03-04, 22:45)MrsAngelD Wrote: Has anyone thought about doing a fork for this and just making the API key a setting in the UI?

yes me. and i thought it was a very bad idea and abusive of wunderground's policy to hand out free api keys to developers.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Thumbs Up 
a Big thank you to whoever wrote this. (Trying to find out who it is, please tell me)
If you want to list a specific weather station type: pws:"name of station" into the location field.
I just installed WUnderground as my weather app on 15.0 and it prompts you for the API key right in the UI. Still works as good as ever and I prefer it to openweathermap extended because the temps are always wrong in that one for me.
I know it is no longer supported but it still works great on my windows devices using personal API. I wan't to install it also on my Android devices. Is there somewhere I can still download it? I am not really crazy over the new one openweathermap extended or something to that effect. It is not as accurate as Weather Underground is/was.

If someone had the zip file tucked away somewhere and is willing to share, I would appreciate.

Thanks

RR

UPDATE: NM, I found it. Thanks
(2015-08-02, 02:32)dcquence Wrote: I just installed WUnderground as my weather app on 15.0 and it prompts you for the API key right in the UI. Still works as good as ever and I prefer it to openweathermap extended because the temps are always wrong in that one for me.

Really? What version is it? 4.0.1 is the latest I am aware of which does not do this.
Need help programming a Streamzap remote?
(2015-12-14, 18:30)RavRob Wrote: UPDATE: NM, I found it. Thanks

You should post the link so others with your question can have a solution. BTW, I have 4.0.1, is there a more recent version?
Need help programming a Streamzap remote?
You can check the packages folder in add-ons, there's most of the app install zip files that have preceded.
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New XBMC 13.2 and Weather Underground Add-on showing BROKEN5