New XBMC install
Make sure audio outputs in xbmc are set to "passthrough" and "WASAPI" (System\Settings\System\Audio Output).
Connected the receiver and getting video and audio when playing back content in XBMC.
However, the PC screen image is a bit larger than the TV screen (TH-50PV80) so for example the task bar at the bottom is only half visible.
Is that a resolution compatibility issue ?
More likely an overscan issue - check your tv for relevant setting, or try to adjust via the intel graphics interface.
(2014-10-19, 20:22)steelman1991 Wrote: More likely an overscan issue - check your tv for relevant setting, or try to adjust via the intel graphics interface.

Thanks, I will try to adjust the TV settings to see if it makes a difference.
Do you got your HDMI cable connected straight to your tv ?
If yes then the 2.0 audio is correct because it sees the audio of the tv.
LibreElec Kodi | Aeon MQ ?
(2014-10-19, 22:28)TRaSH Wrote: Do you got your HDMI cable connected straight to your tv ?
If yes then the 2.0 audio is correct because it sees the audio of the tv.

HDMI cable connected to 7.1 AV receiver.
I also had to turn off picture overscan in the TV setup to have the image fit the screen and not spill over.
I have installed the Genesis add-on and also the Genesis movie feeder.
What is the procedure for adding a movie manually to the library if the feeder didn't pick it up ?
Be careful about the types of add-ons you request help for - many are unsupported here for piracy reasons - I think the one you are asking about may well fall into that category - apologies if its a different one.
Should I set the screen resolution in XBMC to match the max supported by the TV (1366X768) ?
Bump

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New XBMC install0