Music with Gotham Aeon MQ5 Problems
Information 
Hello. i am trying for like a few months to get my music collections straight. but with no success I am not sure what the problem is. But I am sure people know how to fix it

Here is what i get when i scan my library. and putt it in library mode. Many are double for some reason.

Here is my music order folder

Hopefully somebody knows my issue, so i can finally listen to my music with ease
Have you re-tagged all your music? XBMC doesn't take much notice of file names or folder structure when it comes to music. It's all about tags.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

So if its about tags, does xbmc has an addon for doing this. or do i need to use something outside of xbmc?
This is what I use https://musicbrainz.org/doc/MusicBrainz_Picard
Learning Linux the hard way !!
Thanks allot!. now just one last small question. i want to have it like this. so if i press ''Music'' on the Xbmc main screen i want to see the artist immediately. how do i change this?
Best read this http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=204785 too as it explains a lot about picard & tagging for XBMC.

As to the other, if I go into 'Music' from the main menu and then 'artists', if I then go back into 'Music' it will remember that I was in the artist view, unless I press back from there and change to another view. That's how it works for me anyway.
Learning Linux the hard way !!
yeah that is a way but i want it official. i found a video where somebody shows how to do it. but its a different skin -_-

Maybe Samu-rai knows how to do it in MQ5

@Paynemaster, for go music - artists, first select customize main menu (settings submenu), go to music item, use replace function, select right list, music - artists, now in the middle area, have option for rename item, type MUSIC, and done, now when press enter in music, always go to music artist.

MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music with Gotham Aeon MQ5 Problems0