Win Windows Frame Rate vs XBMC Frame Rate
I have a WIndows 7 Install on INtel Cedar Trail Hardware . I recently updated to latest drives for the Cedar Trail (d2700) GMA 3600 32 bit drivers from the Intel site and the bundled DirectX install with xbmc 13.2

When I load the windows desktiop I get by default 60hz and I can change this to 59 (59.94?), or 50 Hz.

When xbmc is launched however I get 50 hz at most resolutions and can not figure out how to change it. Nothing seems to appear in xbmc to set the frame rate as it does in Linux versions. I see that I can "Adjust display rate to match video" but this results in black "tiles" appearing in the lower left corner on some videos.

I want to set this at 60 or 59.94 and see no way to do that in xbmc windows
This might be a property In your windows monitor settings (Control Panel\Appearance and Personalization\Display\Screen Resolution 'advanced settings/monitor') you should have a drop menu for screen refresh rate. Pick 60hz refresh
As I said I can change it in windows. The problem is when xbmc is launched it always goes to 50hz, no matter what frame rate I select in windows. Apparently something in xbmc is forcing it to 50hz
Ya, I get forced to 59.94 in XBMC even when Windows is set to 60hz. How do you change this? I feel like I could before somehow but I can't remember.
odd thing is that at 13.1 and older cedar trail drivers I did not seem to have this issue. xbmc inherited the frame rate from windows
(2014-10-17, 20:10)tekno Wrote: odd thing is that at 13.1 and older cedar trail drivers I did not seem to have this issue. xbmc inherited the frame rate from windows
Yup. Seemed to be that way.
Hello,
the described issue remembers me to my own problem for which I have no solution so far.
That's why I've uploaded a log today.
Maybe that's helps to find a answer for your issue too.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=206210

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Windows Frame Rate vs XBMC Frame Rate0