Dynamic playlist for audio plugin?
I've been playing with idea to write a plugin for one particular commercial music service.

API only gives back 3 songs (the url's to media files) at the time and when user skips or finishes playing these, new set of url's is fetched and added to playlist.

I've written few plugins before (only video) where i do know the full url's beforehand so playing those has been quite straight forward.

Could someone describe how something like that would be implemented on general level - if possible in the first place ?

I prefer xbmcswift as plugin framework (which might be also the reason why i think the implementation is rather cumbersome)
rasjani's addon repo - home of reddit_tv, sciflix, moontv and few other addons.
the last.fm addon does just this (radio). monkey see monkey do Smile
Thanks, i'll check how its implemented, thanks for the tip!
(2014-10-17, 11:39)ironic_monkey Wrote: the last.fm addon does just this (radio). monkey see monkey do Smile

I went through the code in radio.py in lastfm plugin and it looked like that the playlist population happens only once and per radio station. So, either i didnt understand how the _get_tracks gets called multiple times after the playlist has ended or i was looking at wrong addon. Any suggestions ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Dynamic playlist for audio plugin?0