Couple of playback problems I've been noticing.
On XBMC Gotham (and formerly on Frodo, also)

Running a two-screen setup on Windows 7 with TV as second screen,

1. If the machine is put to sleep with XBMC open, video playback hops to my main screen (monitor) if I try to play something after wake-up. And the playback isn't even playback, it's just a solid green screen with sound.

2. Toggling fullscreen during playback also results in solid green screen.

Is there a fix for one or both of these issues, or is it something on my end.
XBMC-Kodi was not designed to operate two screens simultaniously, (it's really one or the other) although some people have a bit of luck in this regard, it's hit & miss, luck of the draw with your hardware configuration.

1) I can see if the display identifier isn't sent (turning off the TV) the video hops back to the default primary display. Putting a PC in sleep mode, means that some part of active memory has to be stored (display ram as well), on wake it's and issue of putting it all back again (including video buffers) and that's when it all starts to fall apart, and the display has gone for greener pastures. You might haunt the MS web site or the Green Button web site to see what can be done.

2) I'm not sure about this one... but it smacks a shortage of video ram, or GPU bottle necks. Run the video OSD (keyboard 'o') command while watching a video and see if you're at a threshold on anything. A proper debug log might give a clue.
I have also had the same exact problem. I recently rebuilt my profile which was a couple revisions old, and the problem still persists. I also get the green video and audio issues stated by Briany.

The only fix I use now is to trigger Exit command and relaunch, which is sometimes impossible when my main monitor is powered off. I switched my TV to be main monitor for the time being.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Couple of playback problems I've been noticing.0