Search on xbmc on PC, send to xbmc on Raspberry
Ok, seems i gone against the rules so.. second try.

We know how slow can be the raspberry when browsing plugins and so on so i've an idea that i don't know how to realize:

is it possible to do the search on xbmc installed on my pc and then send the streming i want to the raspberry?
For example, i look for a stream on youtube, twitch ecc, i find it on xbmc installed on my pc browsing the specific plugin and then i send the streaming to the raspberry so i've done a fast search and a fast playback

how can i realize it? thank you very much

Is it ok now admin? again thank you
Possible, yes, using JSON. You'd need an addon running on your PC, it wouldn't even need to be an addon in an instance of XBMC, it could be a seperate app in it's own right, or an Android/iOS app etc., then the addon/app makes the appropriate JSON/Player request to XBMC running on your Pi to start playback of the specifed stream.

Does such an addon exist? Not that I know of, although maybe something like it is possible already with UPnP (Play to?)
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Not a search from within XBMC on a PC but...

Play to XBMC > Chrome Plugin...tested and works well...

and

PlayIt on XBMC - > the Chrome and Firefox Plugin looks to have even more features....

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Search on xbmc on PC, send to xbmc on Raspberry0