Very small issue with -always- remembering Watched Status
Hey all,

Very small issue here and seems quite the opposite of the searches Ive done.

I've had a load of TV Shows build up over the last few months and decided to 'Mark Watched' the ones which I wouldn't be starting yet so they would be out of view while I finish some others.

All this was fine.

Now, Ive finished those shows and come to start on the ones that Id marked watched.

I changed view to 'All Videos' and 'Mark Unwatched' the other shows. All good, new shows are unmarked and in view.

Until the next library update...Then they get marked as watched again and disappear from view.

I do the same again, mark unwatched, all is good, until the next library update.

With shows that were marked watched that have had new episodes since, only show that latest episode with the previous being marked watched!

Its as if there's a db I've missed that XBMC keeps reading from, remembering only the shows that were marked watched for a long time and remarks them.

New shows added or shows that were never marked all act normally, its just the shows that I had marked and out of sight.

I don't use nfos and so far I have tried removing all sources and cleaning library, dropping the db's from mysql and recreating from scratch while removing <importwatchedstatus> from advancedsettings but still the same!!

Ive just gone through the libary and manually remarked each show either watched or unwatched and the then hit update libary.

Same agian, shows either dissapper from view or go from 5eps to 1eps in the status icon.

Its a strange one. Any ideas?

;edit;

SUCCESS!!! But total fail on my part. Found I'd enabled trakt without realizing and it was constantly remarking them as watched. Seemed to be only doing it one way and the moment I marked as unwatched it remarked as watched just as fast.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Very small issue with -always- remembering Watched Status0