XBMC 13.2 crashes on startup on OS X 10.10
Hello fellow XBMC users,

I'm having some issues, as out of the blue my XBMC install started crashing on startup. I'm running XBMC 13.2 64-bit and OS X 10.10 on a MacBook Pro, the issues started about a week ago while I was still running the Yosemite beta. I hope I'm including all the important info!

Here is my debug log

And this is the data displayed on the OS X crash report window

Thanks!

EDIT: Corrected version, it's 13.2, not 12.3
I believe you meant you're running XBMC 13.2 right? That's what your logs show. Looks like I'll hold off a bit before trying Yosemite.Undecided
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
(2014-10-17, 16:27)wgstarks Wrote: I believe you meant you're running XBMC 13.2 right? That's what your logs show. Looks like I'll hold off a bit before trying Yosemite.Undecided

Yes, it's 13.2, not 12.3, that's what I get for trying to type too quickly!
I'm just +1 ing here, upgraded from Mavericks to Yosemite, and 13.1 failed to start, have removed and tried both the current GD and the most recent nightlies, I get a crash on startup...

any ideas ?

regards, Will

have the log if anyone can tell me how to attach it ?[/quote]
(2014-10-20, 18:22)willplaice Wrote: I'm just +1 ing here, upgraded from Mavericks to Yosemite, and 13.1 failed to start, have removed and tried both the current GD and the most recent nightlies, I get a crash on startup...

any ideas ?

regards, Will

have the log if anyone can tell me how to attach it ?

Crash report and debug logs are a must for something like this. Since very few people are reporting any problems it's likely something with your system. Not saying I know anything about this, but neither will anyone else without those logs. Honestly I would probably start a new thread for this as well. More likely to get noticed.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
at least in my case, the issue persists even after clean installing the latest stable XBMC.

hopefully somebody more knowledgeable than me notices something in the logs, as a full clean install of Yosemite is not really in the cards right now.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1817800
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC 13.2 crashes on startup on OS X 10.100