Search error no results
please helpi can't find an answer anywhere. Basically both my Rasberry pis with XBMC over the last month have had a continuing error Pop up non stop that reads - search error No results. Please help me get rid of it !
Stop searching?

But seriously, I have no idea what you're asking or what issue you are actually having. Please be descriptive.
Video 
I'm not sure how to be more descriptive but I'll try. Basically it's ever since I had a power failure this has happened. The one thing is that message keeps coming up. Basically repeatedly on the screen " search error no result " even though I'm not searching it's just as wherever I am in XBMC it pops up. Ironically it's connected to the Internet and network. So I'm not sure what's its "searching" for. The other thing that seems to be happening is that xbmc won't wake up once in sleep mode. I have to reboot it. Not sure if the two problems are link or what. Think I might bite the bullet and simply reinstall. Just so strange that it happened to both my pi's simultaneouslyHuh?
debug log (wiki)
"PPC is too slow, your CPU has no balls to handle HD content." ~ Davilla
"Maybe it's a toaster. Who knows, but it has nothing to do with us." ~ Ned Scott
Hmm, now that I think about this, I think it was a problem with a UPnP device on the same computer network. Something weird, like a specific brand of TV was causing a search to be triggered, and it was over UPnP. I'm not really sure on the details, but I'm fairly certain it was something fixed in the most recent versions of XBMC/Kodi, so the first thing I would do is make sure you are running XBMC v13.2.

Other than that, like Irusak says, try to get a debug log (wiki) of when you see the message.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Search error no results0