Android Moderators
I just asked a question regarding script error, and it got moved to garbage bin. Fyi, i tweeted the kodi team and they told me to place qurstion here. So what gives?
When your post was moved to the garbage bin it was also replied to with links to our forum rules (wiki). We don't support or help people with questions for add-ons or online services for bootleg video content, which is what mashup is. In some places bootleg video is even illegal. It seems pretty straight forward to me.
Um, if u read the actual question, it says about *script error* that is the question
It's still script error for piracy addon which you mean so you get no help.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2014-10-18, 02:39)Martijn Wrote: It's still script error for piracy addon which you mean so you get no help.

No help here anyway. He should complain to addon developer.
(2014-10-18, 02:16)lordfire00 Wrote: Um, if u read the actual question, it says about *script error* that is the question

Scripts are basically what make up add-ons. The error is a bit generic in the wording, it can often be isolated to which add-on because you will see one of the add-ons stop working.

We don't mean to be rude or anything. It's mainly that we get a lot of questions about add-ons that are touchy issues that we can't answer because it puts us in a bad situation. We get so many of those questions that we've semi-automated the process of moving them to the trash, with a short description pointing to the forum rules. We don't make any moral or personal judgement about people who wish to use add-ons that can't be discussed here, or anything like that. We just can't talk about them without it causing potential trouble for our organization, and that makes it hard to also explain that to people who come here not knowing about the situation (especially when it happens so often).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Moderators0