Downloading movie set info
For some reason my sets manager is missing any sign of any of the Batman sets from TMDB, is there any way to download fresh set info?
What do mean? You have no batman set? You can rescrape one or more batman movies to automatically create this set (if activated in settings) or create a new set with title batman, close the edit dialog, rescrape the set and add the movies manually.
Yeah for whatever reason both the batman groups (Classic movies and Dark Knight) disappeared from my sets list and short of creating them myself the program doesn't seem to want to create them again. I've tried scraping over9000 different ways and they're both still missing.

What settings do I need to enable to just get EMM to add set info to my nfo files so sets work in XBMC again?

Edit: Nevermind I stumbled across the settings needed, apparently I was just being a tad blind before. Confused

All is well in EMM again, sorry for the trouble but I don't update very often as long as everything Just Works™ so I was a bit baffled by the latest stuff. Wink
Yes there a some new settings in newest Beta, I suggest you take the time to go through each page and look if everything is set as you want Smile Dan also wrote some tips /advices in Beta release-thread. This is the "downside" of a work in progress projekt (WIP) like Ember v1.4 but on the other side you get all those amazing new settings that user requested. Once we establish a new stable version again, updates from that point on will be less a hassle Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Downloading movie set info0