Req [REQUEST] Premier League Pass add on
Any bright sparks able to build an add on for http://www.premierleaguepass.com? New Zealand based footy subscription service. Go on, you know you want to!
Would love one if anyone could do it?
I would like to know also. Thanks ahead of time.
Hey, I am speaking to some Python programmers to see if they'd be up for it. Would you guys be up for splitting the development cost?

P
(2015-04-14, 19:04)ckyphil Wrote: Hey, I am speaking to some Python programmers to see if they'd be up for it. Would you guys be up for splitting the development cost?

P

Count me in
(2015-04-15, 00:43)Olliepop Wrote:
(2015-04-14, 19:04)ckyphil Wrote: Hey, I am speaking to some Python programmers to see if they'd be up for it. Would you guys be up for splitting the development cost?

P

Count me in

Great, I'm trying to get someone to quote for the job now. This would surely be the ideal way for people in the UK to watch the BPL.

P
(2015-04-15, 16:16)ckyphil Wrote:
(2015-04-15, 00:43)Olliepop Wrote:

P

Count me in

Great, I'm trying to get someone to quote for the job now. This would surely be the ideal way for people in the UK to watch the BPL.

P

Can't you just ask them to look at fixing the log in issue with the NBC live extra app? Most of the works done if we can get a way around using our log in details.
+1 a legal way to watch would be nice for once.
Yeah! Finally someone's on it! PLP is easily the best service out there
(2015-04-15, 16:39)Olliepop Wrote:
(2015-04-15, 16:16)ckyphil Wrote:
(2015-04-15, 00:43)Olliepop Wrote: Count me in

P

Can't you just ask them to look at fixing the log in issue with the NBC live extra app? Most of the works done if we can get a way around using our log in details.

Why are you hijacking a thread about PLP with this NBC nonsense? Start your own request thread
Any news on whether this add on is in development?
Just planning ahead to see what my options will be next season Wink
Any help here? It would've much appreciated!?
Huh
Has there been any update with this at all?
Less than a week to go now - would be good to know if this is going to happen or not.....
I am currently testing an app I have written with help from other addons.

It is working for the games and highlights. I need to clean up the code and then I'll upload it before this weekends fixtures.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQUEST] Premier League Pass add on1