XBMC not rendering well in 4K
I would like to run XBMC in fullscreen at native ultra HD resolution (3840x2160), but I'm having some problems.

This is what I see with a resolution of 1080p:

This is in 4K resolution:

I have a 3 monitors (1080p) + TV (4K) setup, and I have already checked that it was running its native resolution.

Any suggestions?
I would suppose the skins would have to support 4k and at most only some skins support 1080p, in short its up to the skin and 4k only supported at playback as is.

You could try calibrating via http://kodi.wiki/view/Settings/System#Vi...ation...if that has no effect no idea.
Try using confluence skin
"PPC is too slow, your CPU has no balls to handle HD content." ~ Davilla
"Maybe it's a toaster. Who knows, but it has nothing to do with us." ~ Ned Scott
I would normally suggest default skin confluence skin, however only supports max 720p you still need calibration else skin needs to be updated for 1080p, 4k etc and I doubt that will ever happen since 1080p isnt even supported there.

Im still suggesting calibration if that fails you need to update skins.
ISTM that XBMC/Kodi should just upscale a 720 skin to whatever size? I'm thinking I would first try to make it work with just a single monitor (TV) on windows to make sure it isn't some windows desktop thing.

scott s.
C A L I B R A T I O N
Calibration has nothing to do with the issue he's seeing.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC not rendering well in 4K0