Android Mount point folder as DVD or Blu-ray Source in XBMC
Question 
Hi everyone.

I have an old XBOX with XBMC4XBOX and it can play DVD. And I have an android device (ATV1220) that can play DVD using a simple USB DVD/Blu-ray drive and XBMC 13.2.
But I see a difference:
- XBMC4XBOX detect DVD unit and use it as a DVD source so I can use my XBOX as a normal DVD player (And I see menus).
- My android device detects the USB unit and mount it on /storage/external_storage/sr0 folder, so I can see DVD files an play VIDEO_TS files, but without menu, because it's seen as a hard disk folder (So I can't use it as a normal DVD player, just inserting the disc and playing).

Can I modify anything to force XBMC to detect /storage/sr0 as a DVD drive, letting me using DVDPlayer??

I suppose I can modify any xml file or something like that, but I don't have found anything about that using Google.

Hope you can help me.

Thank you.
Update: When I insert a DVD "sr0" appears automatically as a source so I only have to long-press and click "play"... but if I only press DVD folder is open and I have to select vide_ts file.

Is there any option to autoplay sr0??

I've checked autoplay DVD option but it doesn't work.

Thank you
XBMC/Kodi -> Settings -> Videos -> File lists -> and enable "Combine split video items"
Hi.

I've tried that option but it doen't work as I'd like.

I see when I insert a DVD disc or when I insert a USB drive, both are detected as a usb storage, so that's the reason I can navigate through folders but it doesn'r play automatically, so I have to press manually first file inside "video_ts" folder.

Is there any way to make "sr0" autoplay, forcing XBMC to detect it as a DVD source??

Or can I link sr0 to another folder that XBMC detects as a DVD source??

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mount point folder as DVD or Blu-ray Source in XBMC0