Updated Minimal Theme for AN 5 - Oct 2014
watch gallery

Wanted to try out the Helix nightlies and the skin I've been using hasn't been updated yet. So back to BigNoid's AN 5 it is. Wink

Rather than mod the entire skin, I created a new minimal theme for Nox. Just extract the .xbt file linked below to the skin's "media" folder. A few things you will notice from the screenshots... the TriPanel view controls aren't positioned very well after losing the panel background. Also, some might prefer the Logo view to not have a darkened background. If so, you can modify the visibility condition in the code below.

Download

You'll need to make a few changes to one xml file in order to get the darkened background. In IncludesBackgroundBuilding.xml, add the following code at the end of the CommonBackground include, just inside the closing </include>.

Code:
<control type="image">
    <visible>!Window.IsActive(home)</visible>
    <include>FullscreenDimensions</include>
    <texture>myback.png</texture>                
</control>

Then you'll need to add similar code at the end of the GlobalSearchBG include, just inside the closing </include>.

Code:
<control type="image">
    <include>FullscreenDimensions</include>
    <texture>myback.png</texture>                
</control>

Let me know if I missed anything!
I haven't tried it yet, but if you don't want the Logo view to have a darkened background...

Change:

Code:
<visible>!Window.IsActive(home)</visible>

To:

Code:
<visible>![Window.IsActive(home) | Control.IsVisible(59)]</visible>
Nice Work Bryanbrazil, as usual Wink

Do you plan on updating your excellent minimalistic mod for AN5 ? I still use it, but i would love to get an updated version with latest AN5 enhancements, bugfixes, etc.

Anyway, thanks for your work....
My reFocus mods : reAlaska & reAlaska (Dark)
(2014-10-22, 10:19)Sabish Wrote: Nice Work Bryanbrazil, as usual Wink

Do you plan on updating your excellent minimalistic mod for AN5 ? I still use it, but i would love to get an updated version with latest AN5 enhancements, bugfixes, etc.

I wasn't going to, but I've started combining some of the features I like from reFocus into Aeon Nox. May have something to share at some point. Smile
(2014-10-23, 04:37)bryanbrazil Wrote:
(2014-10-22, 10:19)Sabish Wrote: Nice Work Bryanbrazil, as usual Wink

I wasn't going to, but I've started combining some of the features I like from reFocus into Aeon Nox. May have something to share at some point. Smile

Mmmh, interesting ...since AN5 and Refocus are two of my favorites skins, i'm really curious to see what you come up with ...

..and if you need a beta tester, don't hesitate Wink
My reFocus mods : reAlaska & reAlaska (Dark)
(2014-10-23, 09:51)Sabish Wrote: Mmmh, interesting ...since AN5 and Refocus are two of my favorites skins, i'm really curious to see what you come up with ...

..and if you need a beta tester, don't hesitate Wink

I posted my new project (reNOX), you can find it here: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=207915

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Updated Minimal Theme for AN 5 - Oct 20140