Needing some help
I'm needing some help I have an android tv box with XBMC. It connects through my television and have used it for a couple years. Yesterday it stopped working. I've checked the Internet connection and that the HDMI connections are working. But the box doesn't seem to be transmitting a signal. I can't get it to load at all to get to any of the settings. I've also hooked it up to another tv just to make sure. The only suggestion I've been given is to try and redownload the software. Would this work? I'm not extremely tech savvy but I'm not a dummy either.
To be clear, you cannot access your box at all to launch any app or is it a pure xbmc issue?
I can't access the box to get to the settings.
Call customer support for your machine?
"PPC is too slow, your CPU has no balls to handle HD content." ~ Davilla
"Maybe it's a toaster. Who knows, but it has nothing to do with us." ~ Ned Scott
I don't know the brand name and it's not listed anywhere on the box.
So nothing on screen? No lights on? No response to ping from your LAN? Does it get an IP address?

First thing after checking all that, and assuming the answers are all 'no' is to check the power supply. If it is just display failing but it is still running and getting on your LAN I'd check the HDMI cable.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Needing some help0