PVR IPTV Simple client - Go To Channel
Hi,

I am trying out the latest build Kodi 14.0 Alpha5 version.
Is the channel switching by numeric keypad working in this version of PVR IPTV Simple client ? I tried to change channel by keying in 1 and the Go To Channel screen popped up, but, nothing happens after I click DONE.

Any help appreciated.

Thx.
In main screen of PVR numeric key work in that way,just fokus channel with number you choose.If you press "enter" on keybord or "ok" on remote channel will be change.
Try to change channel in full screen (without video info),only with number without "done".....,this works for me Smile

Edit:
@davhaqsg little problem Smile
Code:
davhaqsg has private messaging disabled. You cannot send private messages to this user.

Go to full screen in PVR,and there try to change with number.You must have more then one channel in list.

Code:
I just have a simple setup, only testing with one channel, 1 NICKELODOEN . When I press number 1, the Go To Channel comes up but doesn't do anything. If I select 1 NICKELODOEN using my mouse, and hit enter, the channel starts fine
Your excample :press 1 ,then "enter" and "enter" again channel will switch if you press again then channel will be in full screen.
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
Ok...I got what you mean now. Its working.

First press of the numeric channel and "enter", moves the selection to highlight that channel, a second "enter" starts the selected channel.

Thx for the help.
Anyone tried to pass the login auth via URL in the m3u playlist ?

E.g rtmp://username:password/streamURL

Seems the above format doesn't work.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PVR IPTV Simple client - Go To Channel0