themoviedb misidentifies one of my movie file
I have themoviedb as my scanner for my movie files. It keeps on mistaking my movie file "Up" for "Falling Up". My movie file is named up_2009.mp4 but I've also tried naming it up_(2009).mp4. How do I force it to recognize the movie as Up instead of Falling Up? Thanks
I've had no trouble scanning Up, but the only difference is that I don't use the underscore character. My file is "Up (2009).mp4". Maybe try that?
http://kodi.wiki/view/Incorrect_and_miss...ual_videos
In short: "Up (2009).mp4"
Bye,
Fry
Kodi v17.6 with shared MariaDB v10.3 | HTS Tvheadend 4.2.6 on RPi2 | running on:
Windows 10x64 | Nvidia Shield | FireTV4k | FireTVStick4 | Android 5 | RPi3 with OSMC
You can always create a movie.nfo file with the url to the correct movie thus forcing the scraper to use the information on that page but probably it is solved already by removing the underscore.
I think all righthtinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that ordinary, decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired.
Name it just UP and works fine.
Okay, I named it Up (2009).mp4 and cleaned my library and it works. Also... up_2009.mp4 works. Maybe my library just needed cleaning. Thanks for the help.
Use Filebot app to re name correctly your file (movie name (year)). It can find subyitles for it also...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
themoviedb misidentifies one of my movie file0