Missing "SYSTEM" home menu and "Settings" menu
Please help! I recently upgraded to Gotham (13.2) and using Aeon Nox. One day, my "SYSTEM" home menu disappeared. I was able to press 's' on keyboard to get to settings, but still can't get "SYSTEM" menu back. When in home screen customization, "SYSTEM" is not listed so I couldn't enable it.

To make matters worst, now when I press 's' on keyboard, I don't get the setting menu anymore. Instead I get a quickconfig set of options. Now I have idea how to get into settings. Is there another way to get into settings? Thx!
Go to your userdata folder and rename "guisettings.xml" to something else (You could also just delete it, but I always prefer to keep a backup on hand). Then restart XBMC. Everything should now be reverted to standard. You will have to manually set everything up again, but it should at least give you your menus back.
Thanks for the advice! I'm going out of town for work today and be back Friday night. I'll try this out when I get back and confirm the result. I don't mind setting up everything again, as long as it's back to normal.
It worked as you stated... Thanks again!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Missing "SYSTEM" home menu and "Settings" menu0